Sales Associate / Product Specialist
Company: Classic Ford - Shelby
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARYLooking for a job that combines
competitive pay with good culture? Have you been considering the
automotive industry but don't know how to break in? Are you a car
enthusiast and have experience working in a fast pace environment?
Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer experience
that creates a memorable and outstanding impression? If you
answered yes to any of these questions, we want to talk to you. If
you are looking for a change and want to be part of a winning team,
apply today!At Classic Ford Lincoln Of Shelby , you can expect to
work on a team of dedicated employees. Our team works with a
collaborative approach and encourages success amongst each of our
- 60 Days Paid Training
- Health, Dental, Medical insurance
- Great work environment
- Opportunity for rapid advancement RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any
customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and
listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable
presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all
other steps of the sales process in accordance with company
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned
activities, reviews, and analyses.REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous dealership experience is a huge plus
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling
objections & negotiating pricing
- Must have a clean & valid driver's license
- Must be willing to submit to a background check to
employment.About the DealershipMills Auto Group understands rapid
growth in the automotive space. Family-owned and operated for the
past 17 years, we are proud to have grown from 1 store to 19. Most
of our team of dedicated and motivated leaders have been with us
since the beginning, most starting in entry-level roles themselves.
We understand the importance of employee growth and promote from
within often.In addition to career development, at Mills Auto
Group, you are recognized for your accomplishments. We have
quarterly and yearly employee appreciation events. We participate
in Degrees at Work and fund our employees' college education! We
encourage you to get involved with our community outside of the
office as well – whether you choose to participate in the Boys and
Girls Club, Wounded Warriors, or Support Future Leaders, there is
always an opportunity for our employees to help our community.
Keywords: Classic Ford - Shelby, Gastonia , Sales Associate / Product Specialist, Sales , Shelby, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!