Company: ICONMA, LLC
Location: Mount Holly
Posted on: March 15, 2023
- Provide materials support to shop floor team leaders and
- Assist with the receipt of goods by keypunching and data entry
of received materials.
- Expedite past due purchase orders and material
- Expedite shipments to prevent line shortages.
- Process freight claims.
- Open Material Transfers (MTs) from various TMP locations based
- Process work orders for Parts Distribution Center (PDC) and
- Review shortage lists, daily report, and SR to prioritize and
expedite missing commodities.
- Preferred -BS degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Or 3+ years exp in the field.
- Willing to consider new GRADS.
- Review inventory management system to ensure sufficient on-hand
quantities of parts and reorder as needed.
- 0-2 years Logistics and Supply Chain related experience.
(manufacturing or freight , carrier, vendor, networking
- Microsoft, excel, word.
- IMS experience would be a plus.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Gastonia , Supply Analyst, Professions , Mount Holly, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...