Material Handler Level 4 - Fabrication (Weekend)
Company: Siemens SI - North America
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Material Handler Level 4 FabricationWeekend shift: The weekly
schedule for this position is 6am - 6pm Friday, Saturday, and
Sunday.Work 36 hours, get paid for 40!How can you help us shape the
future as a Material Handler?We're looking for dedicated people
with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining
our manufacturing team! You will support the Fabrication Department
in the movement of freight, stock, supplies and other materials
from one area to another. You will be loading and unloading items
onto trucks, shelves or pallets.What are the responsibilities?
- Operates tools and equipment common to the material handling
trade (e.g. manual and powered sit-down and stand-up industrial
- Pulls packaged and palletized parts from warehouse and storage
areas for fabrication areas.
- Completes final confirmations and delivery documentation
through SAP data management system.
- Operates shrink wrapping and lift assists machine to secure
- Cleans and maintains equipment, work area and backyard shipping
area to ensure accurate functioning and safe working
- Performs other work as directed by Supervision.What
knowledge/skills, education, and experience is required for this
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Currently be serving in the role of Material Handler a
- Basic computer skills.
- Speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language
- Reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs, and push/pull/slide heavy
- Make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and
- Stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climbYou should be proficient
- Meets Physical Requirements
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Shop Math Skills
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
Keywords: Siemens SI - North America, Gastonia , Material Handler Level 4 - Fabrication (Weekend), Professions , Roebuck, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!