Quality Control Associate
Company: The Timken Company
Location: Iron Station
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the
ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken.
Our associates make the world more productive by improving the
efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in
motion.What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages - excellent hourly wage plus shift
differential for afternoon and night shift.
- Competitive Benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits
package plus paid holidays and vacation.
- Career Opportunities - Timken is a U.S. manufacturing company
with over 100 years of doing business. Job Description: Performs
quality control functions on production equipment and audits
quality of product for conformance to specifications in Roller
Grind.Visually inspects product for obvious defects and
dimensionally for conformance to specifications and tolerances
using inspection equipment, gauges, and masters.Adjusts gauges to
masters before performing operation checks. Uses gauges and masters
to set up measuring and inspection and tests equipment according to
written procedures.Checks product and components for designated
product parameter as specified per dimension/tolerance cards to
ensure product characteristics are within specification (component
specific: cup, cone, roller, forgings, slugs, and other material).
What We Need:
- Technical or mechanical background.
- Proven record of reliable attendance, strong work ethic and
- Demonstrated strong math and mechanical skills.
- Must have high school or general equivalency diploma
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- 2 years work experience in manufacturing environment or related
education preferred.All qualified applicants shall be treated
equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities,
experiences and other employment standards. There will be no
discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion,
color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual
orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected
by applicable law.
Keywords: The Timken Company, Gastonia , Quality Control Associate, Professions , Iron Station, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!