Warehouse Driver-Class A (1st shift)
Company: Kenco Group
Location: Mount Holly
Posted on: May 15, 2022
We (Kenco, a 3PL) are adding a Class A Warehouse Driver to the site
in Charlotte, NC to service our dedicated customer.
Why should you join Kenco?
Kenco is the largest woman-owned 3PL in the U.S. Kenco partners
with customers nationwide to meet their needs within the Logistics
and Supply Chain realm. Through the partnerships with our
customers, we continue to grow by offering continuous improvement
and by providing a high-level of intelligence in information
We are people-driven and pride ourselves on our Guiding Principles-
Be Honest, Serve, Get Better.
Shift: 1st shift Tuesday-Friday 6am-4:30pm
The Class A Warehouse Driver is responsible for the safe and timely
transport and delivery of general commodities. This position is
flexible: If there is a high demand for deliveries, most of the
time on the job will be spent driving. When there is low demand for
deliveries, time will be spent focused on warehouse duties.
- Operates tractor/trailer equipment in accordance with all DOT
regulations to transport product safely and legally from the
Distribution Centers to the Vendor's destination.
- Ensures that product is delivered within a timely manner and
that product is secured and arrives to destination undamaged and in
their original condition.
- Will be shuttling trailers within a 3 mile radius from
warehouse to customer location.
- Maintains driver daily logs, trip reports, and other documents
- Performs a full pre-trip and post-trip inspection on
- Performs warehouse duties as required by management such as
picking, packing, operating a forklift, order picker, etc.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by management.
- $22.00 per hour
- Paid every week via direct deposit. Benefits:
- Day 1: Medical, Dental, and Vision (If selected, Dental and
Vision will retro back to day 1 of hire)
- 8-10 Company Paid Holidays (amount of days depends on
- Accrued Paid Time Off!
- 401K match
- Tuition Reimbursement
If this is a good fit for you, go to www.kencodriver.com and apply
We are looking for a driver who wants a career, stability, and
wants to retire from Kenco!!
- Must have CDL-A
- Must have 2 years of tractor trailer driving experience
- Good driving record
- Must be able to pass background check, DOT drug screen, and DOT
- Must be registered in the National Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse with a clear record.
- Stable employment history
- Distribution/warehouse experience preferred.
- Employment verifications will be completed to verify driver has
adequate experience and to verify driving history with former
Qualified Drivers, please CLICK APPLY BELOW for consideration.
Keywords: Kenco Group, Gastonia , Warehouse Driver-Class A (1st shift), Professions , Mount Holly, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!