Company: Advanced Ceramic Coatings Llc
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Position SummaryThis position is responsible for the maintenance
care for the facilities and equipment both inside and outside the
- Ensure equipment is performing effectively and
- Promotes equipment standardization.
- Consults with other maintenance personnel on technical
- Develops standards for major maintenance overhauls and
- Thoroughly troubleshoot equipment problems or failures,
properly determine appropriate actions for repair, specify parts
and materials needed for repair, and order parts as required.
- Provides technical guidance for the preventive and predictive
- Provide technical support to maintenance, engineering, and
production personnel in a timely manner to reduce plant equipment
- Review, update and maintain equipment documentation.
- Support training for maintenance technicians.
- Review and update spare parts inventory as needed.
- Plan project timelines with production, engineering, and
vendors to minimize downtime for repairs and upgrades.
- Analyze data, records, and equipment histories to continually
review and refine PM frequencies.
- Analyze and support plans for installation of new processes,
equipment, consumables and spare parts.
- Work with Engineering Group to develop and implement
engineering solutions to reduce or eliminate repetitive equipment
failures and other maintenance problems.
- Successful and accurate completion of preventive maintenance
activities on production and facility equipment.
- Maintain accurate maintenance records to understand the total
cost of ownership, machine trends, and machine uptime as related to
Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).Ensure all work orders and
maintenance log items are closed when work is finished.Ensure
proper documentation is included.
- Actively take part in promoting continuous improvement of
productivity and efficiency with regard to maintenance items,
machinery, and labor, suggesting changes and implementing
improvements in order to streamline the system to increase OEE and
reduce cost.Help in the analysis, interpretation, and improvement
of key Maintenance metrics.
- Must have the ability to complete repairs to equipment with
minimal supervision, especially while working on the
- Take part in conducting equipment risk ranking at a minimum of
- Working in the Company's Quality and Safety System context, in
accordance with its procedures and requirements. 21.Performs other
duties as assigned
Work EnvironmentThis job operates in a manufacturing
environment.Adheres to all Environmental, Occupational Safety and
Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and implements all
necessary measures for work, health, and environmental protection
within the range of responsibility.This position interfaces with
all departments within the plant.Physical DemandsWhile performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk
or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use
hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.The
employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance and
stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift
and/or move up to 10 lbs and occasionally lift and or move up to 50
lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus. Position Type/Expected
Hours of WorkThis is a full-time position, Monday through Friday
7am to 3:30 pm, with additional hours as business needs
necessitate.Subject to change shifts as business grows. Travel
Limited to no travel.
- Associates degree in Mechatronics, MET, EET or similar
- Knowledge of CMMS, PLC, vacuum, electronics, welding, precision
measuring instruments and ability to understand blueprints
Level 1 Skills1.Ability to read and interpret electrical and
pneumatic schematics2.Capability to perform general mechanical
repairs3.Basic understanding of electricity, electronics, DC
circuits, transformers and AC circuits4.Working knowledge of
multimeter to measure voltage, current and resistance5.Basic
understanding of AC and DC equipment and controls6.Single phase
motors7.Three phase systems8.Electrical & Mechanical
troubleshooting9.Working knowledge of corrective, predictive and
preventative maintenance10.Ability to use Microsoft Office
products11.Working knowledge of CMMS and TPM
Level 2 Skills1.Advanced CMMS capabilities including PM
management2.PM work instruction creation and modification3.Machine
installation electrical, pneumatic, rigging and etc.4.SAP purchase
requisitions and spare part inventory management 5.Heat treat
thermocouple management 6.Basic fabrication and welding 7.Basic
fixture design & build8.Robot maintenance
Level 3 Skills1.Advanced understanding of PLC, electrical,
electronic, pneumatic troubleshooting2.Advanced understanding of
process controls3.Advanced understanding of sensors and pressure,
temperature, force, weight, motion, flow and level measurement
systems4.Understanding of analytical instrumentation5.Understanding
of power supplies6.Understanding of semi-conductors and digital
Keywords: Advanced Ceramic Coatings Llc, Gastonia , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Duncan, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!