Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Top drivers earn up to $68,000 - Up to $10,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,050-$1,220 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
- Tanker trailer hauling liquid chemicals.
- Home for 34-48-hours typically on weekends.
- 3-5 loads per week.
- Drive within the Southeast. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay including loading and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $950 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Limited-time $1,500 transition bonus for drivers with tanker
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Greenville, SC and live in Georgia,
North Carolina or South Carolina.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- TWIC card preferred required to start process within 60 days of
hire. Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you
qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of
holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional Tanker driving
- Hands-on work - Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you
get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
- Elite paid training - Learn how to master this unique work with
industry-leading paid orientation specifically for Tanker driving.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus
Keywords: Schneider, Gastonia , Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver, Professions , Gaffney, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!