Automation and Control Technician - 2nd shift
Company: Greenheck Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Interested in working with one of the markets leading
manufacturers? The Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused,
environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our
team which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive
line of ventilation products in the industry. The Greenheck Group
is a dynamic multi- branded international organization. Our
equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and
industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to
manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort,
safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are
deeply committed to helping you "Build Your Future," through
professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting
opportunities around the world.Greenheck's manufacturing
environment is as technically advanced as the products we
manufacture to ensure the quality and comfort of air in buildings
around the world. As an Automation & Controls Technician, you will
be responsible for providing advanced level of expertise related to
the highly technical production equipment, electrical controls, and
lasers that enable us to be a worldwide leader in our industry. You
will be an integral part of an elite team of technicians. The team
is tasked to provide continual support of all Greenheck's
operations. The Automation & Controls Team will support operations
by providing round-the-clock service.What You'll Be Doing:
- Ensure safety practices are executed, including use of
protective equipment as required.
- Maintain work areas to meet or exceed company housekeeping and
- Provide advanced troubleshooting & repair, development of
manufacturing systems, including but not limited to:
- Electrical distribution
- PLC, HMI, and windows-based operator interface
- Industrial communication
- Electronic and electromechanical systems
- CO - and Fiber laser
- Various motion control and robotics
- Modern and legacy controllers
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Perform preventative maintenance activities on highly technical
equipment including PM work orders on laser resonators and the
entire beam path.
- Assist the maintenance mechanics and provide direction on
diagnostic and repair exercises relating to issues of a highly
- Utilize the Computer Maintenance Management System to maintain
equipment records and work order history.
- Work with Automation & Control team members to ensure proper
communication and professionalism.
- Proactively support continuous improvement activities.
- Order parts and services as needed.What You'll Need:
- 2 or 4-year degree in Electromechanical, Electronics,
Automation, or equilivant experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skillsWhy join the Greenheck family?Our
benefit packages and salaries are among the best in our industry.
Benefits may vary slightly by location, but usually include:Health
insurancePrescription drug benefitsDental insurancePaid vacations
and holidays401(k) Retirement savings planEmployee Assistance
ProgramFlexible spending accounts for medical or dependent care
expensesTuition assistanceEmployee Wellness ProgramWant to hear
more about the Greenheck culture? Take a look for yourself!
are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Greenheck Group, Gastonia , Automation and Control Technician - 2nd shift, Professions , Shelby, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!