Equipment Maintenance Technician
Company: Elevate Textiles
Location: Mount Holly
Posted on: November 18, 2021
We are currently adding to our workforce and would like you to
come in and start the hiring process. As one of the world------s
foremost manufacturers of industrial sewing thread, embroidery
thread and technical textiles, American & Efird------s global
presence extends from Asia to Europe to the Americas. But it is not
simply the scope of American & Efird------s expanding international
operations that make A&E a world-class company. This
distinction comes from A&E------s dedication to providing its
customers with the finest products and services, at the highest
quality, delivered globally.
We offer a amazing benefits package after 60 days which include;
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life
Insurance, 9 Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Referral Bonuses. We
also have a Nurse Practitioner Onsite.
- Inspects, repairs, modifies, installs and maintains mechanical
equipment and machinery, such as bond machines, air conditioners,
lab equipment, valves, pumps, compressors, motors and general
process equipment and systems using hoists, hand tools, shop tools,
power tools, gauges and testing devices volt meters, amp
- Inspects defective equipment and diagnoses malfunctions.
Installs or repairs piping, tubing, plumbing systems and
insulation. Operates equipment to test it functioning. Changes oil
and lubricate equipment and machinery.
- Maintains work areas, shop and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Comply with Environmental, Safety, and Health Manual as
- Wide knowledge of mechanical and electrical principles.
- Skilled at control panel layout, wiring and installation.
- Ability to read and understand maintenance manuals and
electrical and control schematics.
- Perform preventative maintenance as instructed on all
- Perform adjustments and calibration procedures.
- Repair and replace defective parts.
- Willing to clean all production equipment as needed or directed
- Ability to effectively communicate in a one on one or small
groups and with all levels of management.
- Minimum of at least 1 year maintenance experience.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Computer experience.
- Good planning & organizational skills.
- Valid NC Driver license.
- Forklift license. Training provided as needed.
- Able to work weekends, Holidays, evenings and off shift hours
- Able to do physically demanding heavy work, i.e. lifting up to
100lbs. frequently and /or carrying objects weighing up to
- Willing to cross train if required.
- Able to climb ladders and work safely
- Light welding Experience
- Good math skills
- Knowledge of lockout tag out
Should you need assistance or reasonable accommodations in
connection with the application or interview process, please
contact Human Resources at 1-
American & Efird is an Equal Opportunity Employer: employees and
candidates are treated without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or
Vietnam era or other protected veteran.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Maintenance Mechanic, Location: Mount Holly, NC - 28120
Keywords: Elevate Textiles, Gastonia , Equipment Maintenance Technician, Professions , Mount Holly, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!