Posted on: April 9, 2021
This position starts out as a virtual work from home and moves
on site in Belmont, NC as appropriate. Position Summary: Vallen's
Pricing Analyst is an individual contributor responsible for
implementing special pricing agreements with core Vallen suppliers
and identify new opportunities for pricing deviations. They analyze
supplier spend and drive material cost savings. They research,
analyze and assist in the preparation of quote models for RFQ
market basket opportunities. Essential Job Duties and
- Analyze information regarding product usage, pricing
methodology, inventory levels, and service level performance to
identify opportunities and action plans to improve rebate
performance and generate additional Vallen revenue.
- Participate in projects related to Rebate and Special Pricing
- Prepare special pricing agreements and communicate with
Vallen's Pricing department and National Sales Managers.
- Support the National Account RFQs process to drive sales
- Interpret and replicate terms and conditions of the Rebate
Agreement into the company's processing system
- Initiate and facilitate the special pricing agreement renewal
process and ensure ERP accuracy.
- Maintain vendor agreements, pertaining to the special
- Research chargebacks and/or credits; validate inaccuracies and
make corrections to the ERP system; handle issues timely and keep
management abreast of significant items of interest and/or impact.
Job Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g.,
Business, Finance, etc.) coupled with 3+ years of relevant
experience. Relevant experience should include:
- Demonstrated working knowledge of contract language, rebate
and/or pricing practices.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, research and identify data
trends from which decisions can be made.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with little
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated strong planning, organizational and execution
- Excellent customer service.
- Experience writing SQL queries to extract data sets necessary
for analysis is a plus. About Vallen Vallen is an industry leader
in delivering flexible supply chain solutions and services along
with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operating,
production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing
supply needs of customers in facilities across North America and
around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a
subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family. Stay
up to date with Vallen, follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook, What
are the Benefits? 401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and
vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays,
Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee
Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a
definitive career path. EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran #LI-GW1
Keywords: Vallen, Gastonia , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Belmont, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!