Applications Systems Engineer 4 - Gastonia
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Posted on: November 27, 2019
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact
information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your
current resume prior to submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message.-- In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy
our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially.
We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the
center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team
where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique
skills and experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all
begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Wells Fargo
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and
operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure
footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous
banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to
Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.The ATM
Operations Group is currently seeking qualified applicants for an
Applications Systems Engineer 4 position who will provide
development and support maintaining and enhancing technical
solutions to be implemented as a suite of related distributed
applications in .Net environment.
- Provides technical consultation and support via Secured
development of high-quality, high-performance, scalable computer
applications and programs utilizing a thorough understanding of
applicable technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes functional
and--technical specifications to design or redesign computer
- Verifies program logic by preparing or overseeing the
preparation of test data, testing, and debugging of programs.
- Participates in overall systems testing. Participates in or
Leads the migration of applications to production.
- Develops system documentation, departmental technical
procedures, and user guides.
- Assures quality, security, and compliance requirements are met
for supported area, and supports creation of or updates to and
testing of the business continuation plan (BCP).
- 5+ years of application development and implementation
- 5+ years of application development experience with
- 5+ years of C#.NET experience
- 3+ years of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework
- 5+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 3+ years of Oracle experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- UNIX experience
- 2+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- 2+ years of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- 1+ year of JIRA experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Systems Development Lifecycle
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and experience on Microservices patterns
- Knowledge and experience on UI frameworks like Angular
- Knowledge and experience on creating REST Services in JSON and
- Knowledge on .NET core a plus
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies like SCRUM and Kanban a
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a
NC-Charlotte: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, Gastonia , Applications Systems Engineer 4 - Gastonia, Other , Gastonia, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!