Wood CNC Machine Operator - up to $26 - Benefits Day 1!
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: May 24, 2023
HNI Corporation is a global family of brands for the workplace
and home dedicated to enhancing the spaces where we live, work, and
gather. We pride ourselves on fostering an environment where we
make a positive impact on others; upholding our beliefs in
integrity, inclusion and belonging. Please note these positions are
located at HBF, th ST DR NW , Hickory, NC 28601 HBF has multiple
machine operation roles in Hickory, NC.
- Up to $26.00 per hour based on prior W ood CNC machinery
experience and a skillset evaluation during the interview
- Less than 3yrs relatable experience? We would still like to
talk to you! We also hire for Entry-Level roles from $15.00-18.00
per hour.What You Will Do:
- Operates multi axis, including 5 axis, CNC machinery in
accordance with prescribed procedures .
- Pull programs up into the controller, modify programs at
machine using necessary tooling offsets to ensure parts are in
accordance with drawings, blueprints and templates meeting plant
- Verify calibration of the machine to ensure it is operating
- Verify conformance of parts utilizing quality tools and
- Share knowledge by assisting in training members in the proper
methods and techniques.
- Take action to meet or exceed customer quality, cost and
delivery expectations and achieve operational goals.
- Transports stock to and from machine.
- Perform all necessary Preventive Maintenance as required to
maintain optimal performance. What you have:
- Must have at least 3-years of relevant furniture 5 axis CNC
experience to be considered qualified
- Flexibility - be willing to learn and rotate through multiples
roles within the facility
- Safety - comply with safety, quality, and production
requirements and procedures; meet the physical requirements of the
job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Environment - Dust, fumes and noise are common; while some
facilities are climate controlled, seasonal fluctuations in
temperatures and humidity are expectedWho would this be a good fit
- Family and friends of HBF Members we have a very rewarding
Member Referral Program of $500 for each qualifying referral that
- Former HBF Members looking to return to a similar or prior
- Those with 3+yrs of CNC experience in wood and furniture
- Pass pre-employment drug testing
- Pass a 7-year criminal background check
- High school diploma or GED is NOT requiredTo apply for a
position, complete an application online or visit the Employment
Center in-person during normal business hours at HBF, th ST DR NW,
Hickory, NC 28601 HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of
workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two
segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a leading global
designer and provider of commercial furnishings, going to market
under multiple unique brands. The residential building products
segment is the nation's leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth
products.As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation
was recognized in 2018, 2019, and 2020 for the diversity of our
Board of Directors and was named in 2020, 2021, and in 2022 as one
of America's Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek. How we act
today protects how we live tomorrow. Check out our CSR Report here:
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), are not just core beliefs
at HNI - they are operational imperatives. We value each other's
differences in experiences and ideas to solve problems and better
serve our customers. Take a look at our DEI goals here: We offer
Benefits on Day 1, including a new voluntary benefit, Daily Pay! To
learn about all the benefits HNI has to offer visit .We also invite
you to visit us at to learn more!
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Gastonia , Wood CNC Machine Operator - up to $26 - Benefits Day 1!, Other , Catawba, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...