DAYTIME MACHINE CLEANER; M-F; 7AM to 3PM; NO WEEKENDS
Company: Parkdale US Cotton
Location: Mount Holly
Posted on: May 18, 2023
- Operate high speed sophisticated machines by managing settings
and conducting tests to ensure a successful operation in the
- Ensure that machines are calibrated and recalibrated before and
after production procedures.
- Arrange machine at the beginning of work procedures to ensure
that everything is in order.
- Test the machine before main work begins to be sure that it's
in good condition for production.
- Set all machine operation information such as speed, size and
shape into machine before it begins running.
- Insert all production materials in the various parts of the
machine where they are supposed to be to enhance production
- Perform scheduled maintenance and repairs on all equipment in
- Perform preventative maintenance on assigned equipment as
scheduled by manufacturers
- Troubleshoot any mechanical problems as needed, and determine
- Keep department running trouble free 24 hours per day
- Inventory parts for the equipment to obtain "like new"
- Repair any "breakdowns" of equipment in a timely and thorough
- Ensure that the equipment is repaired correctly
- Strictly adhere to client job specification and ensure good
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
- Ensure timely preparation and availability of all production
materials to avoid shortage during production.
- May need to carry a cell phone and be available for emergency
- Be self-supervised and professional in all assigned duties
- Maintain good housekeeping in designated areas at all
- Perform any other assignments as required by supervisor
- Clean up machine parts after every work procedure.
SUCCESS FACTORS/JOB COMPETENCIES:
Previous mechanical experience
High School Diploma or GED
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS:
Must be able to learn and perform all scheduled job procedures
independently; to keep the assigned job functioning at all
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Must be physically equipped to maintain an upright, walking
position for a twelve (12) hour shifts. Must be able to lift up to
Must keep work area and machines clean. Wear required personal
protective equipment at all times and adhered to all safety rules
Keywords: Parkdale US Cotton, Gastonia , DAYTIME MACHINE CLEANER; M-F; 7AM to 3PM; NO WEEKENDS, Other , Mount Holly, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...