RN/LPN (Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse)
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: March 14, 2023
- Treatment of children and adults according to the active plan
of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Apply here or call for more information 704-200-9015
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Earn -PTO from Day 1!
- Day and Night Shifts available!
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Paid Client Orientation and Training
- MGA Nurses earn an average of $3 more per hour
- Please visit us at our company site and follow us on
- Active Nursing License
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
- Now offering an in-house training program to NEW GRADS or new
to homecare nurses
As an MGA employee you can expect higher than avergae pay rates
- Experience and skill based pay
- Competitive, weekly pay -
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- Please visit us at our company site and follow us on LinkedIn
-All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN),
Location: Gastonia, NC - 28054
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Gastonia , RN/LPN (Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse), Other , Gastonia, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...