Stacker (1st & 2nd Shift)
Company: Dole Food Company, Inc.
Location: Bessemer City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Responsible for routinely removing boxes from conveyor and/or
packaging area and stacking them on pallets according to the
1st Shift: Mon-Sat (6:00am - 4:30pm)
2nd Shift: Mon-Sat (4:00pm - close varies from 12:00am-3:00am)
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS/DUTIES OF THE POSITION
- Remove boxes from conveyor and/or packaging area
- Ensure boxes meet code and printing requirement
- Stack boxes on pallet platforms according to stacking
- Interact with materials to ensure full pallets are removed from
station in a timely manner
- Complete paperwork and reports as required
- Any and all other duties assigned by your Supervisor
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- EXPERIENCE: Previous experience in a food processing facility
is desired, but not required. Willing to train.
- SKILLS: Must have good communication skills.
- ADDITIONAL: Hands-on ability to work in a fast-paced,
team-oriented food processing environment. Required to work
independently and with limited supervision. Must be able to
maintain regular and acceptable attendance, follow directions,
interact well with co-workers, understand and follow posted work
rules/procedures. Must be flexible and able to work in other
assigned positions and/or areas of the production department as
Keywords: Dole Food Company, Inc., Gastonia , Stacker (1st & 2nd Shift), Other , Bessemer City, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!