Manufacturing Associate Lenoir
Company: Sealed Air Corporation
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Sealed Air designs and delivers packaging solutions that protect
essential goods transported worldwide, preserve food, enable
e-commerce and digital connectivity, and help create a global
supply chain that is touchless, safer, less wasteful, and more
Our people are entrepreneurial innovators and problem solvers
committed to bringing unique insights and solutions to the needs of
our customers, stakeholders, and society. At SEE, we are creating a
community of inventors, problem solvers, and future makers that are
passionate about fulfilling our purpose.
Sealed Air generated $5.5 billion in sales in 2021 and has
approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 114
countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
We are growing and we need your help to meet the demand!
Do you want to play a part in our changing world? Are you
comfortable working with your hands? At Sealed Air Corporation we
make materials that help to keep the world's supply chain moving.
We have been in the area for a while and have no signs of leaving.
If you are looking for an organization to learn and grow with, we
are one to look at. We love to work hard to meet the demands of the
changing world and we are looking for new talent to learn and grow
* Machine Helpers are responsible to assist in the safe operation
of plastic extrusion equipment to produce quality product by
continual adjustments of gauges that control extruder speed,
temperatures, pressures, and winder speeds while also focusing on
safety and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Knows and adheres to all safety rules and procedures.
* Produce orders to schedule in order to satisfy customer needs and
* Perform production execution of product labeling, packing,
wrapping and helping to supply line for production
* Helps to complete all required Quality inspections, testing, and
* Comply with Company standards with regard to housekeeping and 6S
on machines and surrounding areas.
* Helps perform routine preventative maintenance.
* Perform duties of other team members as required during breaks
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Basic math, reading, computer, and analytical skills.
* High awareness towards safety and ability to analyze and solve
production facility problems.
* Able to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team and
* Able to work overtime and on weekends.
Starting your first day, Sealed Air offers our employees a
comprehensive Total Rewards package with Health Insurance (Medical,
Dental, and Vision), Wellness Programs, Life Insurance, Retirement
Benefits (401k matching program), Profit Sharing and other perks
* Competitive PTO
* 10 paid Holidays
* Unused Sick Time Payout
* Health Savings Account
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Company Paid Paternity Leave
* Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Legal Plan coverage & Identity Theft Protection
* Auto and Home Insurance
* Pet Insurance
* Recognition Program
* Educational Assistance
* Scholarship Award Program
* Employee Discount Marketplace
Requisition id: 42101
The Company is committed to providing equal employment
opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all
employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
protected disability, veteran status, or any other protected status
in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.
WHY WORK AT SEALED AIR?
It is our responsibility to leverage what we have to affect
positive and meaningful change for our communities and planet using
Sealed Air's global resources and expertise.
Corporate sustainability. It's about improving the lives of people
around the world by addressing pressing needs in the communities
where we and our customers operate.
Customer Success. Meeting our customers' needs. At Sealed Air it's
more than a goal, it's an integral part of our business practices,
our innovative solutions, and our values.
Leaving our communities better than we found them through
dedication of time, talent and resources.
Nearest Major Market: Hickory
Job Segment: Supply Chain, Industrial, Facilities, Housekeeping,
Operations, Manufacturing, Healthcare
Keywords: Sealed Air Corporation, Gastonia , Manufacturing Associate Lenoir, Other , Lenoir, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!