WAITER/WAITRESS (FULL AND PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a full and part-time
- Location: Grace Ridge - 500 LENOIR RD, Morganton, NC 28655
Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full and part-time schedules available. Hours and
days may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Will train.
- Starting Pay: $14.00 per hour We Make Applying Easy! Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1143608.The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Make a
difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself.
Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers
are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare
Take a look for yourself at the !
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition
services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806
hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food
to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their
caf--s to advance the healing and healthful missions of its
clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest
health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary,
nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and
transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized
as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the
8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training
Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a
2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired
CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within
Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300
executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
Summary: Takes food and beverage orders and efficiently delivers
items to dining room guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly and warmly greet guests in the dining room; takes food
and beverages in an efficient manner, following established steps
- Delivers food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food
handling and sanitation standards. Follows up periodically to
assist with any additional needs or requests.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of menu items and
ingredients. Advises guests on appropriate combinations of food and
drinks when requested; accommodates reasonable requests and notes
preferences. As needed, demonstrates knowledge of specialized diets
- Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure
that orders are delivered correctly and special requests are
- Exhibits exceptional communications skills and demonstrates
ability to get along well with others. Remains flexible and patient
when communicating with guests and staff.
- Collects tickets and follow proper cash-handling
- Promotes a clean, safe and neat environment for guests.
- Maintains a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality
regarding personal or medical information that is shared.
- Promptly addresses complaints or issues; relays relevant
information or complaints directly to supervisor.
- Ensures that the dining room is properly set up prior to and
after the service period; keeps area clean and neat while meeting
established sanitation standards.
- Operates a variety of equipment, including fire extinguishers,
telephones, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells and coffee
- Works with staff of other departments to perform job duties
during special events and functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Morrison
Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 1143608
Keywords: Compass Group, Gastonia , WAITER/WAITRESS (FULL AND PART-TIME), Other , Morganton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!