Material Handler, Cans - Level 4
Company: Siemens SI - North America
Posted on: January 26, 2023
How can you help us shape the future as a Material Handler?We're
looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a
better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team! You will support
the Switchboard Department in the movement of freight, stock,
supplies and other materials from one area to another. You will be
loading and unloading items onto trucks, shelves or pallets.What
are the responsibilities?
- Operates tools and equipment common to the material handling
trade (e.g. manual and powered sit-down and stand-up industrial
- Pulls packaged and palletized parts from Switchboards for
- Completes final confirmations and delivery documentation
through SAP data management system.
- Reads Bill of materials (BOM) to prepare unit packs.
- Operates shrink wrapping and lift assists machine to secure
- Ensures packing slips and required shipping documentation is
included on packaging. Load packaged product onto trailers.
- Cleans and maintains equipment, work area and backyard shipping
area to ensure accurate functioning and safe working
- Performs other work as directed by Supervision.What
knowledge/skills, education, and experience is required for this
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Currently be serving in the role of Material Handler a
- Basic computer skills.
- Speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language
- Reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs, and push/pull/slide heavy
- Make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and
- Stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climbYou should be proficient
- Meets Physical Requirements
- High School / GED
- Shop Math Skills
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Basic Computer Skills
Keywords: Siemens SI - North America, Gastonia , Material Handler, Cans - Level 4, Other , Roebuck, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!