Material Handler - 1st shift
Company: GKN Automotive
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Comply with all company and departmental policies and
- Receives material daily with scan guns, unpack pallet material
into smaller flow racks and labeling/put-away.
- Is involved with Inventory control functions of the on-site and
off-site warehouses including cycle counts, part number and
- Maintains files (paper and electronic) as required by this
- Performs audits and trains others as needed.
- Support utilities and cleanliness of the GKN facility
- Pick parts and stocks lines
- Moves FG, dunnage, trash, etc. to respective areas
- General warehouse fork lift and inventory duties - moving
material, locating material in warehouse, putting material away,
- Works in SAP, Scanners to make proper material movements
- Maintian 5's
Key performance Indicators
- Stocking assembly with production material, timely and accurate
- Inventory, SAP Scan Gun accuracy
- Relationship in working with others within the department and
Keywords: GKN Automotive, Gastonia , Material Handler - 1st shift, Other , Newton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!