Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: FSR People
Location: Granite Falls
Posted on: September 20, 2022
- Burke County, NC, USA
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job in Morganton, North
- Recognize unusual patient responses and life-threatening
situations and initiate medical and psychiatric emergency measures
according to hospital policy and procedure
- Prepares, administers and properly documents medications
ensuring that facility policies and procedures are followed.
Immediately notifies RN for any adverse reaction.
- Maintains controlled substances in accordance with pharmacy
regulations and hospital policies and procedures.
- Performs and documents treatments (sterile dressings,
collection of specimens etc.) as assigned by the RN.
- Provides direct patient care (feeding, bathing, dressing,
- Provides patient/family education, including medication
education for assigned patients and as directed by the RN.
Documents actions and patient's response.
- Assists the RN in evaluating patient care. Documents and
- Conducts patient groups on medications and basic health issues
(nutrition, self-help skills-bathing dressing, feeding). With other
staff, conducts structured patient groups/activities; such as
Remotivation, Unit Orientation, Reality Orientation, etc.
- Documents patient information on the appropriate client record,
plan of care or other document(s).
- Communicate and work cooperatively in implementing the health
care plan with individuals whose services may have a direct or
indirect effect on the client's health care. As assigned by the RN
or other person(s) authorized by law, the LPN participates in
collaborating in client care. Maintains a harmonious work
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job qualifications:
- Graduate of North Carolina approved Practical Nursing
- LPN license: North Carolina, active, current,
- CPR or BLS
Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
www.FSRpeople.comFSR provides healthcare professionals to
government facilities supporting active duty military service
members, retirees, and their families. FSR began as a women-owned,
minority-owned, small business in Maryland and has grown to an
award-winning organization serving the federal government
nationwide and around the globe. We invite you to join our
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity
Employer: disability/veteran/military spouseThis contractor and
subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a),
60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit
discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status
as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and
prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered
prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to
employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
#OFCCPFSR (Federal Staffing
Keywords: FSR People, Gastonia , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Other , Granite Falls, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!