Bilingual Production Supervisor
Company: Intangible Assets
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Production Supervisor Department:
ManufacturingFLSA: Exempt Status: Full TimeReports to: Plant
ManagerCustomary Days: Monday Friday (Call in as needed)Customary
Hours: 50 hours per week (6pm-6am - 223 Schedule)Position
SummaryThe Plant Supervisor oversees plant operations and
guarantees that manufacturing remains efficient by monitoring
employees, organizing workflows, and optimizing day-to-day
activities.Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise efficient operations of all plant equipment to ensure
a high standard of safety and achieve all plant objectives.
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and inspect for regular
- Develop long-and short-term plans pertaining to staff,
equipment, and maintenance project needs.
- Maintain compliance to all local, state, and federal safety
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Maintain quality of all products and prepare appropriate
budgets/reports to be submitted to management in order to ensure
optimal level of profitability for the plant.
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Maintain optimal quality of all products and recommend
improvements to production.
- Manage inventory of all plant supplies.
- Evaluate requests for repair and modification of plant
equipment and systems; determine the cause(s) of malfunctions, the
extensiveness of repair needs, and the procedures for corrective
- Perform other duties as assigned.Job RequirementsEducation and
Experience: The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent in manufacturing
- OSHA experience preferredEssential Qualifications: To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to prepare and deliver clear, concise reports that are
understandable by the target audience
- Capable of driving for the achievement of business results
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing
- Time management skills
- Familiarity with safe work practices, including OSHA 10 and
general industry safety
- Demonstrated ability to read and utilize mechanical &
- Responsiveness and sense of urgency
- Proven ability to build relationships, communicate effectively,
and present ideas confidently and persuasively
- Strong computer skills that include proficiency with MS Office
(Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and DropboxLanguage Skills:
- Ability to read, write, and speak EnglishPhysical Demands: The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee possesses the ability to fulfill and any all
office activities normally expected in an office setting, to
include, but not limited to: remaining seated for periods of time
to perform computer entry, participating in filing activity,
lifting and carrying office supplies (paper reams, mail,
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20-25
- This position wears common protective or safety equipment such
as safety shoes, glasses, gloves, hearing protection, hard hats, or
life jackets as required.
- May require more than 40 hours per week to perform the
essential duties of the position.
- The individual possesses fine hand manipulation (keyboarding)
skills.Work Environment: The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- This position operates in an office and manufacturing
- The noise level is usually moderate to loud.
- This position may work near airborne particles.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as a
computer, phone, printer/scanner, and filing cabinets.
Keywords: Intangible Assets, Gastonia , Bilingual Production Supervisor, Other , Conover, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!