Company: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG!
Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation s premiere propane company,
serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and
motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated
professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from
1,800+ distribution points across the United States. Job Summary:
The Service Administrator will be responsible for analyzing and
ensuring the accuracy of the data contributions of the service
coordinator team. The Service Administrator will work closely with
Service Coordinators, District Operations, and Region Directors
when appropriate to ensure efficient service routes that
meet/exceed service metrics are created. Additionally, the Service
Administrator will follow up with missed appointments and aging
service orders to determine next steps. Subject matter expert for
all service routing, utilization, and dashboard tools applicable to
this function. Key Characteristics:
- Understanding of service routing tools and concepts
- Ability to multi-task while also prioritizing workload
- Collaborates well with others and communicates concisely
- Focused on meeting objectives while balancing service
technician and customer needs
- Analytical and capable of translating data into actionable
results Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor missed appointments and aging service orders to
determine next steps.
- Review Coordinator Cockpit and Service Health Check to identify
accounts that require data maintenance or follow up on billing
- Work with Service Coordinator and Area Operations to
prioritize, route, or eliminate aging open service orders.
- Review CRM queues and take necessary action.
- Address same day emergency/expedited service orders are
scheduled and dispatched.
- Partner with Delivery coordinators to ensure timely deliveries
after completed service work as necessary.
- Collaborate closely with various departments to ensure
cohesiveness in planning Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Safety and DOT protocols
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products, such as PowerPoint,
Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Effective problem-solving skills & acute analytical skills
- Customer service orientation
- Detail oriented with strong organizational & time management
skills Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3 years experience in service technician scheduling and/or
- Propane experience a plusWorking Conditions:Normal Office
EnvironmentShift to consist of four 10-hour workdays with potential
for OT; Schedule to support hours of operation during less than
desirable, to include second and third shift. AmeriGas is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin,
disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran
status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to
submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background
check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a
pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if
hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance
with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in
safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain
positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an
authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who
are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that
Keywords: AmeriGas Propane, Inc., Gastonia , Service Administrator, Other , Gastonia, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!