Sustainable Business Development Associate (native
Company: Vertis Environmental Finance
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Our Strive growing team is looking for a
new Sustainability Engagement Associate (native Dutch)! Strive
belongs to the Vertis Environmental Finance group. For over 20
years, our mission is to inspire and empower businesses to make the
transition to a zero-carbon economy and our drive is relentless to
move the world towards a greener future. At Strive we have
developed Klimatribe, a 3-in-1 platform that seeks to engage
employees in the fight against climate change by measuring,
reducing and neutralizing their carbon footprint. As our ideal
candidate, you will be passionate about a zero-carbon world,
entrepreneurial in your creativity, and strategic in your actions.
You will already have some experience in sales and will be excited
about developing new business with our corporate clients. The role
is based in Madrid. Please apply ONLY if you satisfy the below
requirements and with an ENGLISH language CV. The role
This position will report to the Head of Klimatribe Product and the
person will support developing new business and following up the
current clients. You will have personal sales targets according to
the business strategy, you will contact clients directly, discuss
needs, prepare proposals, and close deals. More About The Role And
- Build and execute a sales business plan according to your
manager. Develop new business.
- Contact clients directly and build your relationships.
- Follow up and support customers with strategic and
- Prepare proposals for the clients together with your
- Data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and reports
- Develop sales process improvements We believe you'll be great
for this role if you...
- Native Dutch speaker. English fluent and knowledge of other
European languages are a plus.
- +2 years successful track record in sales, B2B will be an
- Passion and education on sustainability or related industry is
- Have exceptional communication skills
- You are goal-oriented
- Empathy to anticipate and understand clients' needs, resilience
- Good problem-solving capacity. Develop a process that helps
clients determine the best solutions
- Have high energyOur benefits and perks
- Work for an inspiring vision for a more sustainable
- The opportunity to join an early-stage product team with
incredible opportunity and help grow the product into a profitable
addition to the business.
- We believe in the future of work being FLEXIBLE, and we offer
our employees flexible working from home agreements.
- Work amongst a diverse team of passionate, and high-calibre
individuals located across the world.
- Team events to bring our people in amazing destinations across
- Career development opportunities.
- Of course, a competitive salary and bonus scheme
- You can sleep well at night knowing you are helping
organizations towards a greener future. Vertis and Strive complies
with all GDPR requirements, and we keep your personal data in our
database for no more than 1 year. For more information on Vertis
Environmental Finance, please visit vertis.com/jobs.
Keywords: Vertis Environmental Finance, Gastonia , Sustainable Business Development Associate (native, Other , Casar, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!