Equipment Operator - Nights. New Pay Rates & Sign-on Bonus!
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Arhaus is looking for individuals like you to join our team. In our
500,000 sq. ft. distribution center, the reach truck / high-level
stock picker are responsible for operating equipment to move,
locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. The Operator is
accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Pick and Put away - Operate power mobile material handling
* Use RF gun to select orders and put away product based on system
directed order types
* Retrieve all items for delivery / picking and staging inventory
accurately in assigned areas.
* Inventory - Maintain inventory accuracy levels by moving all
product via RF transactions
* Package - Responsible for the integrity of the merchandise in
movement from rack to dock damage free
* Safety - Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner
based on company safety standards
Education, Experience and Other Qualifications:
* High school diploma/GED.
* 1 - 2 years of experience operating an order picker, reach truck,
sit down tow motor, or rider pallet jack.
* Valid Driver's license preferred.
* Ability to lift 150lbs with or without accommodations
* Knowledge of Inventory Management preferred.
* Working knowledge of computer programs.
* Understanding of general work practices in warehousing and
distribution, including order picking, packing, and shipping
processes and procedures.
* Dedicated to business and willing to adjust schedule and hours as
needed to manage department
* The ability to operate equipment at a height potential of 35
* Regular scheduled attendance is required
* Competitive pay plus quarterly bonus
* Benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
* Paid vacation and sick time
* Onsite Cafeteria with monthly gift card
* Career growth opportunities
Keywords: Arhaus, Gastonia , Equipment Operator - Nights. New Pay Rates & Sign-on Bonus!, Other , Conover, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!