Warehouse/Handler - FedEx Packaging
Company: FedEx Ground PH US
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Auto req ID: 350496BR
Job SummaryIMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume generally part time
employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can
expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 450 Falling Creek Road
State: South Carolina
Zip Code: 29301
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P293/Spartanburg Colocation
Additional Location Information: Part and Full-Time Positions are
Outbound 1: 12pm-6pm
Outbound 2: 4pm-10pm
Start and ends times fluctuate with package volume for all
EEO StatementFedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative
action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed
to a diverse workforce Associated topics: associate, dock c,
forklift operator, logistics operation, logistics support, operator
night, stocker, unloading, warehouse engineer, warehouseman
Keywords: FedEx Ground PH US, Gastonia , Warehouse/Handler - FedEx Packaging, Other , Roebuck, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!