Company: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
Location: Stony Point
Posted on: June 22, 2022
$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUSJoin a team that feels like family.As a
Manufacturing Laborer of Ashley Furniture Industries, LLC. ( Ashley
), you will be assigned, from time to time, to one or more
positions within Ashley s manufacturing facility. You will be
informed of the standard operating procedure for the position
assigned to you, before you start work at your assigned position.
It is your responsibility to follow this standard operating
procedure while working at your assigned
- Set up and properly utilize jigs to assemble component
- Inspect parts for defects, repair if possible, and/or inform
appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
- Accurately record production information may be recorded by
using a scanner, computer or by hand.
- Operate or assist in operating machines and various hand tools
in accordance with standard operating procedures identified for the
hand tool or machine being operated.
- Inspect parts and assembled units; touch up and repair
- Package finished unit by hand or with use of assisting
- Maintain and clean workstation, including jigs and
- Identify equipment or hand tool malfunctions, repair if
possible, or inform supervisor of problem.
- Move parts in and out of work area using proper equipment.
- Set up or adjust workstation to suit ergonomic needs.
- Participate in team meetings and activities.
- Attend all scheduled training sessions.
- Assist with the training of other employees.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Suggest improvements on process inputs.
- Perform the job satisfactorily at a sustained level of
- Follow all OSHA and Company established safety rules and
- Must comply with attendance policies and procedures.
- Follow all standard operating procedures while working at
- Work effectively and communicate and relate well with others.
Maintain effective and constructive working relationships.
- Demonstrate the Company s Core and Growth Values in performance
of all job functions.Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest
manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the
industry s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts
in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated
to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and
coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools,
production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to
recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and
national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around
the world. Associated topics: ansys, autocad, fluid, machine,
mechanical engineer, msme, propulsion, solidworks, thermal,
Keywords: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., Gastonia , Manufacturing Associate, Other , Stony Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!