Knitters (2nd & 3rd SHIFT) JP
Company: Allegiance Staffing
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionNow Hiring 2nd & 3rd shift Knitters-Gastonia,
** NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED **Pay range: $12.00 to $13.00-Ability to
earn up to $ 18- $ 19 per hourDays: Sunday thru Thurs4pm- 12am or
Job duties:1) Tends battery of warp- machines to knit diverse
products, like tulle, lace, net, fabrics for outer undergarments,
elastic fabric for foundation garments, and carpet material.
2) Patrols area inspects cloth for defects, like holes, yarn
breaks, and discolorations.
3) Ties broken yarn ends with fingers.
4) Stops machine notifies supervisor when unable to define the
cause of defects.
5) Records the number of types of defects.
6) Hand-weaves new threads over-under lease rods, threads yarn
through guides, using a hook, and ties warp ends with fingers to
attach new warp to corresponding threads of the old warp.
7) Cuts excess thread from knots, using scissors.
8) May replace defective needles, using hook wrench.
9) May help position warp beams on the machine and doff rolls of
knitted cloth from the machine, using chain hoist handtools.
10) May lubricate machines, using an oilcan brush.
TEXT THE WORD (KNITTER) TO 704-466-3730 OR CALL 704-466-3730 FOR
Keywords: Allegiance Staffing, Gastonia , Knitters (2nd & 3rd SHIFT) JP, Other , Gastonia, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!