Company: Classic Volkswagen of Gastonia
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionClassic Volkswagen of Gastonia is hiring Porters
to join our team! Do you enjoy meeting new people and helping out
customers? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent
customer service experience? Do you have an outgoing personality
and enjoy cultivating new relationships? Do you enjoy speaking with
customers? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you!WE
- Health, Dental, Medical
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Purchase program
- Opportunity for Growth and AdvancementResponsibilities
- Maintain inventory appearance and performance by cleaning
interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids
as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keep lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the
general manager and in accordance with dealership display
- Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and
parking lot as needed.
- Make key tags for and handle inventory of vehicles.
- Retrieve and deliver vehicles from property locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Able to work flexible schedules and some weekends
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing
personality eagerness to improve
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class
- Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record About the
DealershipMills Auto Group understands rapid growth in the
automotive space. Family-owned and operated for the past 13 years,
we are proud to have grown from 1 store to 14. Most of our team of
dedicated and motivated leaders have been with us since the
beginning, most starting in entry-level roles themselves. We
understand the importance of employee growth and promote from
within often.In addition to career development, at Mills Auto
Group, you are recognized for your accomplishments. We have
quarterly and yearly employee appreciation events. We participate
in Degrees at Work and fund our employees' college education! We
encourage you to get involved with our community outside of the
office as well – whether you choose to participate in the Boys and
Girls Club, Wounded Warriors, or Support Future Leaders, there is
always an opportunity for our employees to help our community.
Keywords: Classic Volkswagen of Gastonia, Gastonia , Lot Porter, Other , Gastonia, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!