Principal, Business Analytics
Posted on: May 14, 2022
In our 'always on' world, we believe it's essential to have a
genuine connection with the work you do.Due to growth and customer
demand, CommScope is looking to add a Principal Business Analytics
professional to our team. The ideal candidate will be based in
North Carolina.How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
- Interview business users to understand business process and
performance improvement goals to develop information management
assets such as data models, ETL, reporting, dashboards, and
analytical solutions. Develop functional scope document, resource,
and time estimates. Explain Analytical/Reporting systems
capabilities and limitations to business.
- Develop project scope, schedule, and resource estimates,
adhering to company software development methodology and standards.
Prepare project status reports and present project status reports
to project stakeholders.
- Lead a team of global BI resources and Collaborate with
different functional team members to deliver the projects on
- Deliver Analytical solutions based on user persona at right
time on the right device.
- Lead in the development and implement overall modeling
standards guidelines, best practices, and techniques adaptable to
business needs. Ensure that critical modeled information assets are
represented in the enterprise architecture (EIA) and follow the
design guidelines and requirements of EIA.
- Perform detailed data analysis to understand underlying
business rules, and ensure business data adheres to rules
identified in requirements gathering session. Identify and resolve
- Identify training and communication requirements and deliver to
business clients through appropriate mediums.
- Provide technical support to business clients by performing
detailed root cause analysis and developing a solution to prevent
production issues. Proactively develop and supervise checklists to
eliminate future issues.
- Provide on-call support on a rotation basis.Required
Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems or Business
- 10+ years experience in Business Intelligence and Data
warehousing technologies (Data modeling, ETL, Data Analysis, SQL,
Reporting, Dashboards, Mobile, Visualization, etc---)You Will
Excite Us If You Have
- Experience in Industry standard development methodologies(SDLC,
Agile, CMMi, etc)
- Demonstrable ability to understand business needs and translate
them into technical requirements
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability
- Continuous learner and learn new technologies on the fly
- Excellent written and verbal communications with ability to
work optimally and provide feedback to senior-level managers and
- Ability to work independently under minimal direction
- Experience in developing positive relationships with internal
business and IT groups
- Energy and passion to learn about data, business intelligence,
and the business
- Experience in SAP, Business Objects, Data Services is
helpfulWhat happens after you apply?Learn how to prepare yourself
for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting
Why CommScope:CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that
empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the
boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing
discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for
everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper,
fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us
to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and
caring people who strive to create what's next---..come connect to
your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people
with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation
for the application or interview process, please contact us to
submit your request at email@example.com. You can
also learn more about CommScope's accommodation process and EEO
policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo7028070280
Keywords: CommScope, Gastonia , Principal, Business Analytics, Other , Newton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!