Customer Relations Specialist
Company: Snider Fleet
Posted on: January 16, 2022
People who want to do a great job want to work for a company
that values that dedication.
Snider Fleet Solutions is one of the largest commercial tire
dealers and retread service providers in the nation. We are
recognized as an industry leader for providing innovative
outsourcing alternatives to both single truck customers and large
multi-location trucking fleets. In addition to in-shop services, we
also offer 24/7 emergency roadside assistance. Youll be working
with people who put everything theyve got into their jobs. Because
they love what they do and they love being on a winning team. We go
the extra mile in everything we do.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) personal, holiday, sick and
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401(k) retirement planning
- Profit sharing
- Employer-Paid Life
- Employer-Paid Short Term Disability
- And More
We are currently seeking a team member who believes in the extra
mile philosophy to fulfill our Customer Relations Specialist
The Customer Relations Specialist provides financial,
administrative, clerical, and customer support as part of the
Customer Relations team. Maintains a high level of knowledge of all
issues related to the rules, policies, and procedures relative to
our billing processes, vendor interface processes, and customer
service. Conducts all activities in a professional manner while
working closely with the branch offices and the Corporate
What Youll Do on a Typical Day:
- Review customer invoices for accuracy and completeness and
obtain any missing information.
- Prepare, review, and transmit customer invoices using billing
software on a daily and monthly basis for specified
- Communicate and follow up effectively with sales team regarding
customer information and accounts.
- Update customer files to ensure data accuracy.
- Account set up within SFS ERP system
- Issue invoice corrections in accordance with company
- Resolve any billing issues.
- Perform daily management of Customer Relations mailbox with a
24-hour response time to inquiries.
- Analyze and correct vendor interface error rejects; decides
best course of action and implements resolution.
This position is based at the companys corporate office. The
majority of this position will consist of normal office tasks and
interaction amongst peers and Snider branches.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Education or Experience:
- Associate's Degree in Business or other related fields;
four-year degree preferred and/or equivalent work
- At least 2 years' experience within the industry or a related
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills, as
well as close attention to detail.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, &
PowerPoint) and the ability to learn and operate other software
(AS400, SAP, BTN, etc.)
- Superior customer service and communication skills (both
written and verbal).
- Ability to use all necessary office equipment, scanner,
facsimile machines, calculators, postage machines, copiers,
- Understanding of invoicing and billing procedures.
- Sensitivity to all confidential matters.
- Reliable and dependable with self-initiative.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently
with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities.
- Proficient with 10-Key.
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization and
- Ability to understand and meet month-end, quarter-end, and
- Ability to work overtime based on branch or department
- Understanding of industry standards and practices in
accomplishing these standards.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure and
Analytical skills, including research, ability to interpret data,
and ability to analyze information.
- Ability to train and coach in administrative practices.
You bring the drive. Well provide the training. Apply today to join
our winning team.
Keywords: Snider Fleet, Gastonia , Customer Relations Specialist, Other , Newton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!