Company: Sonoco Products Co,
Location: Granite Falls
Posted on: January 16, 2022
You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly
collaborative culture. Global success hasn't changed our tight-knit
feel - we've simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. We
have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all of our
associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in
another company - it truly is a special place.
While reporting to the Team Lead, you will be responsible for help
keeping the new reel assembly line going in a quick and safe
manner. Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve
success. You must have a proven record of success in a fast-paced
environment. You must have the ability to work with various teams
and have a good eye to spot any defects in the assembly line. You
will take pride in your personal hands-on and analytical abilities,
organizational skills and attention to detail.
Day to day responsibilities include:
* Collaborating closely with other departments and teams
* Having the ability to think on your feet and troubleshoot
problems and situations
* Making incremental process adjustments, monitor and report
quality of manufactured product.
* Maintaining a safe, clean and organized work area.
* Performing all duties as designated by supervisor/manager.
* Performing all duties in support of Sonoco's quality and safety
* Helping out other departments as needed
This position is in our Temple Service Center Plant in Temple,
Georgia. Here we build wooden cable reels.
* We expect you to be Sonoco mission driven
* Previous experience in warehousing environment is extremely
* You have to have a "get it done" attitude and an urgency to
* Working independently and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
* You need to have working knowledge of our products and their
* Being reliable, having good initiative, being committed, and
being quality focused is a must.
* You will need to be able to lift up to 25 lbs. as needed.
* Having the ability to effectively work with a team in a
fast-paced environment is crucial to success.
* You will need to have the ability to read and understand
* You will need to able to perform repetitious duties, including
standing for long periods of time.
* You will need to have the ability to work quickly while
maintaining a high level of craftsmanship and attention to
* No prior manufacturing experience required.
We care about the health and wellness of you and your family. That
is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that makes it
easier to manage your health and provide financial security for you
and your family.
Apply today and help us get stronger!
Sonoco is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer
committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other
factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and
do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any
other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national
origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital
status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic
information, veteran status, or any legally protected
Keywords: Sonoco Products Co,, Gastonia , Assembler, Other , Granite Falls, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!