Company: Compass Group
Posted on: July 24, 2021
Posted Date: Jun 22, 2021
APPLY: You can now complete your entire job
application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search
for the requisition ID number 556265.
Click here to
- We have an opening for several
full-time STEWARD positions.
- Location: Belmont Abbey College, 100 Belmont-Mt. Holly
Rd., Belmont, NC 28012. Note: online applications
- Schedule: F/T schedule; flexible hours, more details
- Requirement: No experience required! Willing to
- Perks: $250 hire bonus paid after 90 days; Paid
Meals every shift; excellent benefits!
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video
introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and
get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative
concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly
established ourselves as the leading college and university
foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the
Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect
on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come,
especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We
foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and
Full time associates at Chartwells Higher Education are
offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Perform job duties required to
maintain kitchen work areas, kitchen equipment in clean and orderly
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeps and mops floors at appropriate intervals to ensure
compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
- Operates large electric machines such as dishwashers,
sanitizers, trash compactors, and glass crushers.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks and
all other food prep surfaces as assigned.
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in
designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans in
appropriate and assigned areas.
- Washes dishes, posts, pans, utensils and other food preparation
machines and equipment.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
observing all safe lifting standards.
- Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up as
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as
- Complies with all outlined sanitation and safety
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Keywords: Compass Group, Gastonia , STEWARD (FULL-TIME), Other , BELMONT, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!