Company: U.S. COTTON
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Responsible for the onsite support of operations
administration. This position works closely with our Customer
Service, Marketing, Supply Chain, and supervisors to ensure
compliance in system transactions, reporting, inventory, traffic
control, material planning and shipping and receiving.
Examples of key duties are
interpreted as being descriptive and not restrictive in
- Receive and accurately pick shipping order using scanner.
- Verify completed order's accuracy and pack order in preparation
- Weigh and label package for shipment using UPS software.
- Prepare pallets for shipment and load them onto trucks.
- Receive incoming freight shipments and unload pallets off of
- Review receiving orders and requisitions for coding and bill of
- Assign batched orders for transfer and distribution.
- Update and revise receiving bills of lading.
- Generate and log transfer purchase orders.
- Monitor inventory and conduct cycle counts.
- Identify and keep record of transferred products.
- Enter data into AS400 and update reports.
- Generate daily receiving reports.
- Notify personnel when packages arrive...i.e. UPS, FedEx,
- Follow all GMP policies and safety practices, i.e. help keep
warehouse clean and organized
- Can reconcile known inventory errors
- Can balance received items in outside storage warehouse's
- Maintain files of all paperwork from products received
- Communicate with department teams regarding any further issues,
- Ability to manage projects and tasks independently
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year warehouse experience, basic math, reading, and
- Warehouse and forklift experience
- Microsoft Office experience or training preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds
- Order entry and administrative experience or training a
- UPS Program
- FedEx Program
- 10-key and basic typing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Able to withstand changing climates (temperatures range from 85
degrees to -20 degrees)
- See Job Analysis Document
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
- Reports to: Production Supervisor
- Directly Supervises: None
- Indirectly Supervises: None
- Internal: Production, Warehouse personnel, Customer Service,
Marketing, Supply Chain, and supervisors
- External: truck drivers, UPS Representative, FedEx
Keywords: U.S. COTTON, Gastonia , Warehouse Assistant, Other , Belmont, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!