Child Care Teacher
Company: Child Development Schools
Posted on: July 17, 2021
3092 Union Rd
As a leader in early childhood
education, Childcare Network is currently seeking
qualified teachers for our schools. Join our team of caring
adults who help us meet our corporate promise of being “The Working
Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to be creative, be
part of a supportive team, and make a difference in the lives of
children. Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun
atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children
in our care.
Salary: We offer competitive pay based
on education and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
insurance are available on a pretax basis. Life insurance, 401K,
childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation
time, and tuition assistance.
- Prefer a minimum of 6 months experience working
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Flexible and energetic on the job
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must pass a criminal background check (Including child
maltreatment and FBI check in some cases based on length of
Keywords: Child Development Schools, Gastonia , Child Care Teacher, Other , Gastonia, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!