Customer Service Coordinator - Weekend Days Shift
Company: Saddle Creek Logistics
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50
years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by
treating each other with respect and working together to succeed.
Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our
business, and to each other. The growth and success we've
experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for
providing customers with high quality, professional customer
service. The CSR acts as a liaison between the customer and Saddle
Creek, assists customers on all issues, answers questions,
investigates and resolves a wide array of client questions and
concerns using a variety of systems offers solutions in a positive
manner. This position will be expected to establish and maintain
effective working relationships with associates, other agencies,
customers and the public.
Schedule: Saturday - Tuesday, 5AM-3
- Process orders, returns and exchanges; generate pick tickets,
documents, and billing invoices; and complete other related
tasks in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Check in all carriers for appointments and ensure quality and
accuracy of process
- Accurate input and verification of merchandise receipts on a
- Maintain current customer contracts accurately and in a
- Organization of all files, manuals, projects, and contracts to
ensure the proper
information and documentation is provided to the customer in a
timely and efficient manner
- Generating and retention of all required reporting for the
customer and Saddle Creek
- Processing customer orders on a timely and accurate basis
according to customer
- Communicates with the customer verbally and in writing with a
- Associates' Degree preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have at least six (6) months of experience in a customer
- Experience with working with a warehouse management systems
(WMS) is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication both verbally and in writing, especially
through e-mail and over the phone
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and prioritizing skills
- Ability to effectively manage and resolve conflict
- Attention to detail to prepare and maintain accurate records
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Technology savvy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, & knowledge of
- Comfortable working in both office and warehouse environment
with wide temperature ranges
Keywords: Saddle Creek Logistics, Gastonia , Customer Service Coordinator - Weekend Days Shift, Other , Duncan, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!