Join Our Team! Peachtree Centre, a skilled nursing facility
located in Gaffney SC is seeking a qualified PT Receptionist to be
responsible for operation of telephone calls, paging system, to
greet visitors and give directions to residents, visitors and
guests, and supports clinical activities.
Essential Job Functions:
* Operate paging/telephone system as required
* Answer telephone; determine nature of call and direct caller
to appropriate individual or department
* Receive inquiries and release information in accordance with
established policies and procedures
* Greet visitors. Direct to appropriate office and/or resident
* Give directions/information to visitors, guests, residents,
sales representatives, etc
* Assist with administrative duties as directed.
* Receive, sort, and distribute mail as directed.
* Operate copier as directed.
* Operate computer as directed.
* Assist department directors in administrative matters. (i.e.
typing reports, correspondence, etc.)
* Attend in-service education programs in order to meet facility
* Be familiar with Standard Precautions, Exposure Control Plan,
Fire Drill and Evacuation Procedures and know how to use the
* Maintain confidentiality of resident and facility
* Protect residents from neglect, mistreatment, and abuse.
* Protect the personal property of the residents of the
* Others as directed by the supervisor or administrator.
* Organized and detailed in work performance.
* Good communication skills with excellent self-discipline and
* Genuine caring for and interest in elderly and disabled people
in a nursing facility.
*Comply with the Residents' Rights and Facility Policies and
* Perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as
Great Compensation and Benefits!!