Paint Line Tech- HL 1st Shift
Company: Nesco Resource
Location: Kings Mountain
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Local client looking for a Paint Line Technician to join growing
1st shift team. Responsibilities:
- Hang parts to be coated.
- Once processed, remove parts for inspection.
- Adhere to quality standards and production goals.
- Maintain a clean workspace.
- May be required to perform other tasks as assigned by
- Ability to lift 50 pounds above head on a consistent
- Flexibility to rotate to a different operation within the
facility as needed.
- Ability to work overtime on the weekend as business conditions
- Willingness to cross train on numberous product lines.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Ability to communicate with urgency to team leader / supervisor
on any nonconforming issues as they arrive. Nesco Resource and
affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal
employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristics with respect to
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Gastonia , Paint Line Tech- HL 1st Shift, Other , Kings Mountain, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!