Company: Nesco Resource
Location: Kings Mountain
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Description: Job Purpose: Fabricates tank components by
analyzing requirements; welding parts. Duties:
- Develops welding projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and
completed assembly; calculating requirements; studying tank
assemblies; determining appropriate welding techniques.
- Collects equipment and materials by studying specifications and
component requirements; ordering supplies and gases.
- Fabricates components by using equipment to clean, prepare,
cut, burn, and weld pieces; setting-up and measuring assemblies;
selecting appropriate method.
- Verifies welding results by inspecting and testing welds.
- Documents actions by completing records.
- Maintains safe work environment by following procedures;
complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions;
troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing
preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes manufacturing and organization mission by
completing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications:
- Welding and Fabrication
- Supply Management
- Documentation Skills
- Basic Safety
- Equipment Maintenance
- Power Tools
- Analyzing Information
- Independence Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally
protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Gastonia , Welder, Other , Kings Mountain, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!