Multifamily Lead Superintendent - Wood Frame/Podium Builds
Posted on: February 8, 2020
Multifamily Lead Superintendent - Wood Frame/Podium Builds
If you are a Multifamily Lead Superintendent - Wood Frame/Podium
Builds with experience, please read on!
Based out of Charlotte, NC, we are a Luxury Apartment Community
owner/builder who has been built on the financial strength and
entrepreneurial spirit of our company, one of the nation's leading
Multifamily builders. Our Multifamily division has quickly emerged
as a leader in the development of luxury rental communities
From high-rise buildings to garden-style communities to restoring
historic locations, Our Construction is proud of its adaptive
approach, its dedication to sustainability, and its commitment to
building great neighborhoods for people to call home.
Our Development supports our company as we grow. Whether presenting
new opportunities to explore, assessing the next community we're
building, or planning for needed resources, our Development team
builds collaborative bridges across the entire company.
What You Will Be Doing
Summary of Position Requirements:
To be responsible for maintaining project schedule and overall
quality of project. Supervise, manage and mentor on-site project
personnel. Ensure project compliance with all building codes and
governing authorities' requirements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide construction input to design professionals
- Pre-development input of construction techniques and
- Conduct material take-off prior to construction to verify
- Coordinate with Director of Construction to create final
- Assist Director of Construction with providing qualified trades
for the bidding process.
- Aid compilation of and review all subcontractor
- Coordinate project setup.
COURSE OF CONSTRUCTION
- Ensure all project goals are met
- Resolve subcontractor disputes
- Monitor quality of workmanship and materials on
- Coordinate subcontractor submittals to construction and
- Maintain weekly status reports on project for supervisory
- Assist Safety Director by representing the Company on OSHA
inspections when necessary.
- Provide Safety Director with reports on projects when
- Directly supervise the activities of the Superintendent,
Assistant Superintendent, Field Engineer, and any company general
- Create and maintain site logistics plan.
- Coordinate with Superintendent to maintain as-builts &
SWPPP/BMP progress map.
- Schedule all work of subcontractors and purchase order
- Regularly update the project schedule with Director of
- Prepare and maintain the daily work log.
- Create and manage RFI's.
- Ensure project as-builts are updated regularly.
- Monitor execution of punch lists & quality control.
- Oversee project photos are regularly taken.
- Organize and run schedule and safety meetings with
- Maintain records of job cost
- Attend and provide construction status at OAC
- Promote safety on the projects and monitor subcontractor's work
as to compliance with the comprehensive project safety
- Oversee and maintain the Lennar Environmental Management System
(including SWPPP, air module, etc.).
- Conduct exit meeting with 3rd party inspectors.
- Review and approve subcontractor's and supplier's pay
- Manage all administrative functions on the project.
- Maintain, if applicable, communication/coordination with
framing national supplier
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Construction
- Assist in project close-out including finalizing as-builts and
collecting close-out documents.
- Directly supervise the activities of the field staff
- Manage the workloads of the field personnel at the community to
achieve the desired results. Assess the ability of each associate
to perform his or her responsibility.
- Teach and provide training to the community construction
personnel in the policies, procedures, systems and technical
construction techniques used by the company. Never ask other
associates to do anything you have not done or would not
- Continuously evaluate the capabilities of the community
construction personnel and at regular intervals as determined by
- Participate as needed in interviewing potential candidates for
new positions available on the community. Use the highest level of
interviewing technique to ensure not only the right candidate is
hired but also the harmony of the community is maintained.
- Evaluate the individual performance of the personnel on the
community to maintain the company's high standards of success. If
an employee is unable to maintain these standards, follow proper
procedures for training or dismissing the employee from the
- Create a highly motivated team orientated attitude with
construction personnel and trade associates at the
- Keep the field personnel at your community informed with the
current events of the company or information pertaining to the
- Plan, manage, direct and instruct the field associates at the
community so that coverage is provided while on vacation or
approved absence from the company.
- Follow all procedures and policies of the company.
- Ensure compliance with the company's safety program.
- Maintain the construction documents (lot files, trade associate
files and plan rack) at the job site so that all pertinent
information is readily available to management and the other field
- Offer technical expertise to the Division during the design and
- Assist as necessary in the procurement of building
- Communicate and monitor the goals and objectives in the fiscal
year budget for the community to the other field associates.
- Directly supervise the activities of the field staff.
What You Need for this Position
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree and additional vocational training
- Minimum of six years of construction experience with at least
three years of supervisory experience. A minimum of three years
multi-family construction experience required.
- 4 - 6 years prior related work experience.
- Must be familiar with multi-family general contracting
- Knowledge of construction building codes.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of construction estimating and scheduling
- Must demonstrate managerial skills appropriate with this
- Must be PC proficient.
- Experience waiver: Management reserves the right to amend,
modify or waive any education, experience or skill requirement for
- Change Orders
- Microsoft Office: MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel
What's In It for You
We are willing to offer excellent compensation projects
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Strong bonus structure
- Gas and Cell Allowance
- PTO & Sick Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- And more...
So, if you are a Multifamily Lead Superintendent - Wood
Frame/Podium Builds with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders,
Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Gastonia , Multifamily Lead Superintendent - Wood Frame/Podium Builds, Other , Gastonia, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!