Company: American Credit Acceptance
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Are you passionate about technology and business, and ready to
learn what it takes to help a private, fast-growing company
innovate and execute in the fintech space? Join our team as an
Experienced .NET Developer. Will also need Front-end experience
with Angular or React.
We are looking for an API Developer responsible for managing the
interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary
focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and
maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance
and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be
responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your
coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end
technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end
developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Work on a scrum team to deliver software solutions by providing
the essential benefit to the customers by delivering the simplest
solution to the functional requirement.
- Work cross-functionally with other team members: other
engineers, testers, product owners, designers, Ops, customer
- Mentor junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical
expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Use disparate pieces of information to drive investigation and
- Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information
technology best practices and standards and how to apply this
understanding to work projects and processes.
- Make recommendations for improvements to the technology from
the assigned information technology platform
- Join agile Product Teams practicing rapid software development
- Work directly with business leaders and subject matter experts
on the most important things that drive value to the business
- Proficient knowledge of C# (minimum of 3 years)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as
- Proficient with SQL
- Front-end experience with UI/UX, Angular preferred
- Experience in a Cloud environment, preferably AWS/serverless
including AWS certifications
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms,
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems,
servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one
- Management of hosting environment, including database
administration and scaling an application to support load
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms
such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of "session management" in a distributed server
- Familiarity with XML markup as well as JSON data formats
- Basic understanding of the HTTP/S protocol
- Prefer a Bachelor's Degree or higher, in Computer Science
strongly preferred or a related discipline with at least 3 years of
- Preferred skills to include Python and AWS.
American Credit Acceptance is an equal opportunity employer .
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or
status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local
laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location
in which the company has facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You are not officially considered an applicant unless you have
completed an employment application in ACA's online applicant
tracking system, iCIMS.
Keywords: American Credit Acceptance, Gastonia , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Duncan, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!