Experienced Upholstery roles, up to $33.00/hr + $2,000 Sign On Bonus + Benefits Day 1
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: May 19, 2023
HNI Corporation is a global family of brands for the workplace
and home dedicated to enhancing the spaces where we live, work, and
gather. We pride ourselves on fostering an environment where we
make a positive impact on others; upholding our beliefs in
integrity, inclusion and belonging.*****Please note these positions
are located at HBF, 900 12th ST DR NW , Hickory, NC 28601*****HBF
has multiple experienced Upholstery roles in Hickory, NC.
- Up to $33.00 per hour based on prior Upholstery experience and
a skillset evaluation during the interview process.
- We also offer a sign-on bonus up to $2,000 for qualifying Level
2-3-4 positions (entry level roles are not eligible)
- Less than 3yrs relatable experience? We would still like to
talk to you! We also hire for Entry-Level roles from $15.00-18.00
per hour.What you'll do:Upholstery
- Lifts and place frames on and off work table/cart (50 to 150
- Maintain a work pace that supports production goals.
- Applies upholstery materials to frame with a staple gun using
correct amount of material per specifications and upholding high
quality standards that apply; corrects own mistakes.
- Operates and maintains upholstery equipment including swivel
tilt equipment, brassing, spring up, and gluing equipment.
- Sets up, adjust, and operate all equipment related to the
upholstering of chairs change drill settings.
- Wears all required PPE; safety glasses and safety shoes.
- Maintain clean work area and follow 6S guidelines.
- Check finished product and adjust all non-standard and variable
settings to ensure close tolerances and consistently high
quality.What you have:
- Must have at least 3-years of relevant furniture upholstery
experience to be considered qualified
- Flexibility be willing to learn and rotate through multiples
roles within the facility
- Safety comply with safety, quality, and production requirements
and procedures; meet the physical requirements of the job with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Environment Dust, fumes and noise are common; while some
facilities are climate controlled, seasonal fluctuations in
temperatures and humidity are expectedWho would this be a good fit
- Family and friends of HBF Memberswe have a very rewarding
Member Referral Program of $1,000 for each qualifying referral that
- Former HBF Members looking to return to a similar or prior
- Those with 3+yrs of experience in wood and upholstery
- Pass pre-employment drug testing
- Pass a 7-year criminal background check
- High school diploma or GED is NOT requiredTo apply for a
position, complete an application online or visit the Employment
Center in-person during normal business hours at HBF, 900 12th ST
DR NW , Hickory, NC 28601Questions? Call or text our Recruiter @
563.316.9621!We look forward to hearing from you! HNI Corporation
(NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building
products, operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings
segment is a leading global designer and provider of commercial
furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. The
residential building products segment is the nations leading
manufacturer and marketer of hearth products. As one of the larger
employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation was recognized in 2018, 2019,
and 2020 for the diversity of our Board of Directors and was named
in 2020, 2021, and #6 in 2022 as one of America's Most Responsible
Companies by Newsweek. How we act today protects how we live
tomorrow. Check out our CSR Report here:
https://www.hnicorp.com/social-responsibility Diversity, equity,
and inclusion (DEI), are not just core beliefs at HNI - they are
operational imperatives. We value each others differences in
experiences and ideas to solve problems and better serve our
customers. Take a look at our DEI goals here:
https://www.hnicorp.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion We offer
Benefits on Day 1, including a new voluntary benefit, Daily Pay! To
learn about all the benefits HNI has to offer visit
www.HNIbenefits.com. We also invite you to visit us at
www.HNICorp.com to learn more!
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Gastonia , Experienced Upholstery roles, up to $33.00/hr + $2,000 Sign On Bonus + Benefits Day 1, Human Resources , Lenoir, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...