Company: Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte
Posted on: August 22, 2019
REPORTS TO: Front Office Manager / Food & Beverage Manager / Outlet
Manager SUPERVISES DIRECTLY: N/A Purpose for the Position: To serve
food in a friendly professional and efficient manner to patrons of
the dining establishment, lounge, and banquet functions, thereby
adding to a positive experience. Essential Responsibilities:
- Promptly greets quests in a professional and friendly
- Communicates often and well with Hotel Staff.
- Set up and replenish the breakfast buffet.
- Responsible for making sure that all items are set up on the
buffet table and are put away at the end of the breakfast
- Responsible for restocking items and reporting items needed to
Manager, cleaning tables, mopping floors, cleaning toaster,
microwave, coffee machine and food displays.
- Keep preparation area clean.
- Stock and operate Grab and Go breakfast station.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer
telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 30 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
- Conduct training and/or orientation of various personnel in
related job function as required. To do this kind of work, you must
be able to:
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Must be a morning person and extremely professional and
customer service oriented.
- Experience preferred in services and stocking. Food Handling
Certificate a plus.
- Enjoy being a part of a team and working within a cohesive team
- Use arithmetic to total costs and make change
- Converse with different people to provide information and
- Stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Lift and carry heavy objects such as heavy trays.
- Be available on nights, days, weekends, and holidays Physical
Demands:Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing
less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance and objects in
excess of 50 pounds with assistance. Stands, sits, or walks for an
extended time period. Performs other reasonable job duties as
requested. Environmental Conditions:Inside: Protection from weather
conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes. A job is
considered "inside" if the worker spends approximately 75' or more
of the time inside. Math Skills:Requires mathematical development
sufficient to be able to: add, subtract, multiply, and divide all
units of measure. Language Skills: Must have developed language
skills to the point to be able to Read instructions, rules, and
write sentence, speak clearly. Relationships to Data, People and
Things: Data: Coordinating: Determining time, place and sequence of
operations or action to be taken on the basis of analysis of data;
executing determination and/or reporting on events. People:
Speak-Signaling: Talking with and/or signaling people to convey or
exchange information; includes giving assignments and/or directions
to helpers or assistants. Things: Handling: Using body members,
hand tools, and/or special devices to work, move, or carry objects
or materials. Involves little or no latitude for judgment with
regard to attainment of standards or in selecting appropriate
tools, objects or materials. (ref. 42707) We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to
race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected
Keywords: Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte, Gastonia , Breakfast Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!