Company: Jack In The Box
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and
operated by an independent franchisee, not Jack in the Box Inc.
This means the independent franchisee, and not Jack in the Box Inc.
will be your employer if you are hired. The independent franchisee
is responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant
including, among other things, setting any requirements for this
job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, wages,
supervision, staffing and scheduling. POSITION DESCRIPTION: Team
Leader Position Summary: Responsible, as the first-line operational
supervisor, for training and leading team members in consistently
delivering a "WOW" guest experience by consistently providing
quality food, excellent service, and a clean restaurant environment
for JIB guests.Key Duties/Responsibilities:
- Constantly sets the example by maintaining visibility and
interacting with guests.
- Models a "guest comes first" attitude; has a genuine smile, and
displays a friendly and positive spirit; appreciates guests and
makes them feel welcome; is always polite and courteous.
- Ensures the timeliness, quality, and accuracy of all orders;
conveys a sense of urgency.
- Handles guest complaints effectively using the C A R E model
courtesy, apology, resolution, extra effort.
- Interacts effectively with diverse groups of people and does
not have or display any biases.
- Displays a strong commitment to the restaurant team by helping
to create a restaurant environment that is friendly, fun, clean and
- Treats all employees with care and respect.
- Motivates and inspires employees to achieve high performance
while adhering to Company procedures.
- Provides feedback and recognition.
- Willingly accepts feedback from management.
- Supervises and trains team members on workstation
- Delegates work and follows up appropriately.
- Demonstrates mathematical aptitude, reading comprehension, and
good problem solving skills.
- Maintains restaurant cleanliness inside and outside by
following JIB cleaning and maintenance procedures.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/Equivalency preferred.
- Minimum of 6 months JIB experience.
- 100% certified in all workstations.
- Preferable to have 1 year supervisory experience in a customer
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must complete any and all Team Leader training classes.
- Must attain ServSafe certification or other as required.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week depending
upon the needs of the business.
- Internal promote preferred (already meets the requirements for
Team Member; i.e., demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior,
ability to stand and walk approximately 90%-95% of shift, ability
to lift and carry 10-65 lbs, ability to take guests' orders,
operate a cash register, and read video monitors, ability and
desire to work in a very fast-paced environment).
- Must be available to work any day, and anytime, especially on
the busiest days including weekends and holidays.
- Must have transportation to and from work.
Keywords: Jack In The Box, Gastonia , Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Conover, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!