Company: Charlotte's Nails
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Location: Charlotte, NC Charlotte's Nails is a new, locally
owned nail salon in Charlotte, NC. With a completely refurbished
space in Northlake Mall (outside of Dillard's and No Grease), the
opening of this new business in October 2023 marks the first nail
salon to be featured in the mall in nearly three years. As a new
venture by a prominent local business owner, team members who join
Charlotte's Nails will become part of a large network to help grow
their careers including options continuing education and
We are looking for nail technicians and professionals to join our
team. The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for
nail care and a strong knowledge of the latest trends in nail art
and design. The successful candidate will also have licensure.
Nail Technician Responsibilities:
- Providing high-quality manicures and pedicures, which includes
removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails, cleaning
nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and
applying new polish based on clients' preferences.
- Applying artificial nails, efficient with different nail
- Recommending various nail designs and nail art to clients.
- Creating and Establishing client relationships. Converting from
customer to client.
- Evaluating the condition of clients' nails and advising them on
proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments through proper
- Sanitizing and disinfecting all nail instruments and equipment
before each use.
- Ensuring that workstations are kept clean and orderly.
- Ensuring that nail and massage supplies are adequately
- Providing quality hand and foot massages.
Nail Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- State manicurist/cosmetologist license.
- Proven experience working as a nail technician.
- In-depth knowledge of manicure and pedicure techniques.
- Efficiency with gel polish services and removal.
- Knowledge of dip powder systems
- Knowledge of liquid and powder acrylic systems
- Knowledge of liquid gel systems
- Knowledge of basic Nail art techniques
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Detail-orientated and patient.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Hourly pay commensurate with experience, plus commission share.
Professional development assistance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Charlotte, NC (Northlake Mall): Reliably commute or planning to
relocate before starting work (Required)
Spanish, Vietnamese, Cantonese
Ability to work with chemicals and chemical compounds.
Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Keywords: Charlotte's Nails, Gastonia , Medical Esthetician, Healthcare , Gastonia, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!