Company: Access Family Services
Posted on: November 16, 2023
**$2,500 Hiring Bonus**
Access Family Services, Inc
Are you searching for a way to use your compassion, knowledge, and
leadership skills? Access Family Services, Inc., part of the
national Pathways mental health family of providers, offers foster
care, mentoring, community based and outpatient counseling services
to support children, their families, and adults in the most
effective and respectful manner. Our employees live out their
passion for helping the community and are looking for a
hardworking, dedicated, and passionate person to join the team!
For your passion and dedication, we offer paid training, career
advancement opportunities, flexible part time or full time flexible
schedule and much, much more (read below)! We realize that your
growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and
service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day
About your Role:
Therapist/Clinician provides outpatient therapy for children and
adults; completes new intakes; performs comprehensive clinical
assessments and evaluations, as well as medically necessary
outpatient therapy services to adults and children with mental
health, developmental disabilities and/or other personal and family
challenges so they may attain personal outcomes and lead full,
meaningful lives they envision
Does the Following Apply to You?
- Masters' degree in human services or related field.
- Active licensure as an LCMHC, LCSW, LMFT, or Licensed
Psychologist in North Carolina or an associates license (LCMHC/A,
LCSW/A, LMF/A or LP/A) may be considered.
- Experience: 1-year experience working with the population
- Able to work up to 20 hours per week. Some weekend availability
desired. Perks We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days (1st year 10 days; increases with
- Paid Sick Days (Accrual per pay period)
- 7 Paid Holidays (including one floating holiday)
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account or
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Perks @Pathways - national discounts on shopping, travel and
If you're #readytowork The Pathways is #readytohire!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to
diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status or any other protected
Compensation: $38,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Access Family Services, Gastonia , Outpatient Therapist, Healthcare , Gastonia, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!