RN Case Manger, Home Health Full-Time
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: May 25, 2023
DescriptionResponsibilitiesAs a -Home Health RN Case Manager,
- Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled
nursing visits for home health patients.
- Administer on-going care and case management for each patient,
provide necessary follow-up as directed by the Clinical
- Confer with physician in developing the initial plan of
treatment based on physician's orders and initial patient
assessment. - Provide hands-on care, management and evaluation of
the care plan and teaching of the patient in accordance with
physician orders, under Clinical Manager's supervision. - Revise
plan in consultation with physician based on ongoing assessments
and as required by policy/regulation.
- Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare
personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,
Home Health Aides and external providers).
- Report patient care/condition/progress to patient's physician
and Clinical Manager on a continuous basis. -
- Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and
family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of
- Coordinate/oversee/supervise the work of Home Health Aides,
Certified Home Health Aides and Personal Care Workers and provides
written personal care instructions/care plan that reflect current
plan of care. - Monitor the appropriate completion of documentation
by home health aides/personal care workers as part of the
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and
Clinical Manager, preparing and completing needed clinical
- Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients,
including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order
changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan
changes. - Prepare visit/shift reports, updates/summarizes patient
records, and confers with other health care disciplines in
providing optimum patient care. - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Diploma, Associate, or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- A minimum of one year of nursing experience preferred
- Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
- Home Health -experience is a plus
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- A valid driver's license, auto insurance, and reliable
transportation are required.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccinationScheduled Weekly
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Gastonia , RN Case Manger, Home Health Full-Time, Healthcare , Crouse, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...