Licensed Nursing Home Administrator - LNHA
Company: Peak Resources
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At Peak Resources, a leading NC nursing home, memory care and
assisted living company, with nine locations across North Carolina,
our top priority is providing a relaxing and comforting environment
that focuses on the well-being and happiness of our residents. We
strive to hire and employ the skilled staff who help our goals of
enhancing the quality of the lives of our residents. We are
currently seeking a qualified Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
to join our team at our Peak Resources facility located in Shelby,
NC. Some full-time benefits include:
- potential bonus structure
- dental vision,
- life insurance,
- paid time off (PTO)
- participation in the company 401(k) retirement plan. Role
Responsibilities As the Administrator, you are delegated the
administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability
necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. The primary
purpose of your job is to direct the day-to-day functions of the
facility in accordance with Federal, State, and local standards,
guidelines, regulations that govern our facility; and as maybe
directed by the Corporate office and Medical Director to ensure the
highest degree of quality is always maintained.
Required Skills, Education, Experience, Licensure, and/or
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a Nursing Home Administrator in this State or meet the
licensure requirements of this State.
- A Bachelors' Degree is necessary. A degree in Public Health
Administration or Business Administration or health related degree
is preferred but not required.
- Must have a minimum of 2 (two) years' experience in a
supervisory capacity in a hospital or nursing facility.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of OBRA regulations, the survey
process, and quality measures.
- Must be knowledgeable of reimbursement regulations and nursing
practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and
guidelines pertaining to nursing facility administration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action.
- Proficient computer skills
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other
individuals in the workplace Preferred Experience
- Preferred minimum of three to five (3-5) years nursing
experience as s supervisor in a hospital or nursing facility. Peak
Resources provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Keywords: Peak Resources, Gastonia , Licensed Nursing Home Administrator - LNHA, Healthcare , Shelby, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!