Hematology Oncology - APP - Levine Cancer Institute Cleveland
Company: Atrium Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Levine Cancer Institute, a part of Atrium Health, is currently
seeking a qualified Advanced Practice Provider to join the
outpatient oncology and hematology clinic in Shelby, NC.
This APP functions primarily in the outpatient setting caring for a
mix of solid tumor oncology as well as hematology patients and
demonstrates appropriate critical thinking and interpersonal skills
when working in a fast paced, high acuity work environment.
Qualified candidates will be able to perform thorough history and
* Perform medical history, physical exam
* Document findings and plan of care in a timely manner
* Write appropriate prescriptions
* Order and interpret laboratory and radiologic testing
* Determine treatment plans with the supervision of attending
* Act as patient advocate
* Attend, participate in and contribute to group/practice meetings,
development of policies and procedures, quality improvement
* Four 10-hour shifts (Tuesday -Friday) or five 8-hour shifts per
week; occasional hospital rounding
* No weekends/no call
* Eligible for PTO and Performance Incentive bonuses
* $2500/40 hours/5 days of CME
* Graduation from an accredited NP or PA program. Current license
to practice as a NP or PA in North Carolina. Current prescriptive
privileges and DEA license required. BLS for healthcare provider
from AHA required.
* Nurse practitioners are required to have a master's degree or
doctorate in nursing practice.
* Physician Assistants with certification from the National
Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants preferred.
Current or pending CAQ certification preferred.
* 1+ years of APP experience preferred; Hematology/Oncology
experience preferred but not required.
* Demonstrates appropriate critical thinking and interpersonal
skills when working in a fast paced, high acuity work environment.
Able to perform thorough history and physical assessment. Able to
work with multidisciplinary team.
* NC Licensure
Keywords: Atrium Health, Gastonia , Hematology Oncology - APP - Levine Cancer Institute Cleveland, Healthcare , Shelby, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!