Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Autumn Care of Drexel
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Autumn Care of Drexel - We are a leader in the long-term care
industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to
the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the
rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber
Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care
and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Competitive Wages!
- Offering 12 hr shifts
- New Wage Packets!
- Flexible Schedule Available- Full-Time/ Part-Time
The primary purpose of this position is to provide direct nursing
care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing
ativities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be
in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards,
guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be
required by the Director of Nursing Services or Nurse Supervisor to
ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited
college or university, or be a graduate of an approved RN
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise
the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility,
and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Shift & Wage:
- Full-Time - Opportunities Available
- weekends only Friday, Saturday, Sunday 12 hour shifts
- Wages: up to - $37 per hour
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Autumn Care of Drexel, Gastonia , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Morganton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!