Physical Therapist- Full Time
Company: Gastonia Health & Rehab Center
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Gastonia Health & Rehab Center - Are you an experienced Physical
Therapist (PT)looking to make a difference?We are a leader in the
long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our
commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us
apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens
to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed
to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
Our physical therapists (PTs) assist patients to regain strength
and balance, prevent falls, increase range of motion, decrease pain
and regain functional mobility. This all contributes to rebuilding
their confidence and regaining their independence.
Physical therapy also helps patients increase their strength,
muscle function, coordination, endurance and mobility. All of these
are designed to help patients win back their independence, health
- Must possess Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Physical
Therapy from an accredited college or university.
- A current and valid license granted from the state of
- Return patient to optimal physical function and facilitate
achievement of patient, physician, and therapy goals
- Instruct the patient in maintaining achieved level of function
after discharge through education, independent exercise program,
and appropriate activity modification.
Advantages & Perks:
- flexible schedule!
- work with long term & short term patient population
- Building under new ownership
Shifts and Wages:
- Full-Time Opportunity Available
- Shifts Needed: 1st Shift
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus paid out 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and
1 year of Employment
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Gastonia Health & Rehab Center, Gastonia , Physical Therapist- Full Time, Healthcare , Gastonia, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!